Sale Day brings a lot of traffic to the sleepy town of Gordonville! There are several things you should know:
- Entering off of Route 340, Parking will be available at J and J Silo (3220 E Gordon Road). Then additional parking will be along the road on E Gordon Road.
- Entering Off of Route 30, Parking will be available at Hoober Feeds (3216 Mill Lane)
- Two Satellite Parking Locations will be available at King’s Acres (2919 Lincoln Highway East) and Paradise Energy Solutions (3105 Lincoln Highway East) Shuttle bussing will be available from these locations.
- Shuttle Bussing is also available for hotel guests from Revere Tavern, Cherry Lane Motel, Soudersburg Motel, Amish View Motel, Amish Country Motel, Bird In Hand Family Inn, Orchard View Motel, Best Western Intercourse Inn and Suites, and Harvest Drive Motel
- There is no designated handicap parking. Spaces will be reserved to the best of our ability as close to the sales ground entrance as possible for those who would need it.
- Old Leacock Road is shut down during the event from Irishtown Road through the Harvest Road.
- From Route 30, Old Leacock Road traffic gets diverted to Irishtown Road, which will be one way traffic (West Bound) to Soudersburg Road
- From Route 340, Old Leacock Road gets diverted East onto Harvest Drive. Then South onto North Belmont Road, and West onto East Gordon Road, which will be one way to the sales ground (West Bound)